Washable Kraft Paper ( Snap Pap) -brown/ natural caramel
- Add feedback:
- €1.49 / szt.
Washable Kraft Paper - very flexible paper resistant to washing - a perfect replacement for natural leather, is called commonly the leather for Vegans. Ideal for finishing decorative elements of clothes, eg. as a reinforcement patches on the elbows and knees, and to produce, eg. bags and wallets etc.
The material is made of cellulose fibers, impregnated felt, latex, and natural oils. It is durable, does not shrink and is resistant to washing.
Washable Kraf Paper does not contain Pentachlorophenol, PVC or BPA, and is completely safe for the environment and man.
Paper is suitable for automatic sewing machines, industrial, overlock and coverlock.
A few features of WKP
- Gives excellent results after printing, processing and washing.
- Withstands stonewashing and enzyme washing, and dry-cleaning.
- Is dimensionally stable and does not shrink or stretch.
- Lightweight and easy to handle.
- Highly abrasion resistant and durable.
- Has high stitch tear and wet strength for washing and outdoor exposure.
- Can be easily stitched onto denim garments including jeans.
- Can be printed, laminated, coated, screen-printed to suit your requirements.
- Provides a leather effect touch and feel which is ideal for internal and external applications.
- Natural fibre construction.
- Available in a variety of colours.
- Free of harmful substances (e.g. AZO dyes).
The material is manufactured in Germany.
1 piece: size S: 24 cm x 30 cm
Buying a few pieces you will receive a separate pieces accoring to you order.
The actual size of the resulting product may differ by +/- 2% comparing to the dimensions given above.
Photos by: Kamila Mazur, @tworczewytwory