- The Client who has concluded a contract on-line can withdraw from the contract within 14 calendar days without providing any reason and he/she shall be entitled to a full refund of the amount paid.
- For the observance of the above named deadline, it is sufficient to send a respective declaration to the Seller prior to the lapse thereof.
- A sample form of the contract withdrawal is available on the website of the On-line Store, in the tab ,,Contract Withdrawal’’ and is enclosed to the e-mail message confirming the Order.
- The Client can use the template form - it is not mandatory, though.
- The Client is forthwith obliged, but not later than within 14 calendar days as of the day of the Contract Withdrawal, to return the Goods to the Seller.
- The Client bears the direct cost of returning things in connection with the withdrawal from the contract.
- For the observance of the deadline it is sufficient to send the Goods prior to this deadline. The Client can return the Goods to the address of the Seller.
- In the event of the withdrawal from the contract after the receipt of the Goods by the Seller, the Client shall have the amount paid refunded (however, not later than within 14 calendar days), inclusive of the costs of delivery.
- The case where the consumer has selected the method of delivery other than the cheapest available in the On-line Store makes up an exception.
- In such a case, the Client is to cover the cost of the delivery.
- The Client shall bear the liability for the impairment of the value of the Goods due to the use of the Goods by the Client in the manner exceeding the acts necessary to identify the nature, features and the operation of the Goods.
Contract withdrawal form: Download
If you wish to make complaint please full fill the document.
Complaint Document: Download